Life Services Maternity Home offers a “family” setting for up to 6 women at a time, with live-in house parents providing Christ-centered relationship modeling. Our team also includes 2 social workers who provide life skill classes, case management and additional mentoring. The goal of our team is to empower our residents with the spiritual understanding, character, skills, education, and restorative support they need to successfully navigate life.
Basic criteria for Maternity Home residency:
- Teens through 29 years of age
- Without serious mental illness
- Willing to contribute to community living by participating in daily chores (part of life skill building)
- Commitment to participate in your own plan of restoration and growth
- Acceptance into the program through application and interview process